If you’d like to lower your monthly mortgage payment, or free up some money to pay off other debt or take care of other expenses, BluPrint loan originators can help you figure out whether refinancing is a good option for you.
Our team of experienced mortgage professionals will work with you to assess your current financial situation, factoring in current interest rates, and determine whether you can save by refinancing your mortgage.
Refinancing might be able to
- Put more money in your pocket
- Consolidate debt from your high-interest credit card bills and other debts into one fixed payment
- Pay for medical bills, college tuition, home repairs and other necessary expenses
Example savings with a change of your mortgage terms:
Home Value: $750,000
Loan amount: $480,000
15-year fixed refi to a 30-year fixed: $1,124 monthly savings
Or if you could benefit from consolidating your debt, here is an example of how you could save:
Total current payment: $2,217 monthly
- Current Mortgage Payment: $250,000 loan at 4.5% = $1267 monthly payment (principal and interest)
- Personal Loan: $15,000 debt with $550 monthly payment
- Credit Cards: $12,000 debt with $400 monthly payment
New Mortgage payment with debt consolidation: $277,000 loan at 3.5% = $1244 monthly
$973 monthly Savings
**Example assumes: Property Value $500,000, Primary residence, FICO Score 740
Rates change daily, so get in touch today!
Enter your contact information below and we’ll contact you shortly.